Saturday, April 9

Snails

The snails arrived this week and my oh my what a stir they have made in our classroom! The kinders were very excited to have new critters to check out. Picture me (squeamish but composed...) telling the kids, "Don't be afraid...it's okay...just hold out your hand...see what it feels like..." as I daintily pick up each snail by its shell with my fingertips and plop the slimy critter into their palm! Eww! The kids were awesome and so enthralled to get up close and personal...and only a little grossed out by the goo. Too cute for words! So, here is a quickie smilebox of them checking out the snails as well as a couple of pages I put together to put into our science journals.

Click to play this Smilebox greeting
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own free greeting

Snails

No comments: