Wednesday, May 4

If You Give a Mom a Muffin

Inspired by another version I read recently in the blogging world (which is very cute in its own right)...I had the kinders write a class book with the same title. We have spent the week reading Laura Numeroff stories and discussing their circle plots. So, they were excited to write their own for their moms. I guided their very creative thinking with questions and let them work out the details. We had many, many votes to settle on ideas for each page. But in the end, everyone is happy with it and I think it turned out pretty "kinder-rific". I just typed it up. The kinders will each get to illustrate their own copy tomorrow. See what you think!
If You Give a Mom a Muffin

1 comment:

Ms. Lopez said...

That is so cute! Thanks for sharing. I will save it for next year!