Monday, May 30

Summer reads I cannot wait to dig into!

I'm not done yet...three more weeks of school to go! But, I am really looking forward to spending some quality time this summer reading and rereading some awesome professional literature. It's time to recharge, remind, and re-motivate myself with ideas for the fall to make next year the best year yet!

I'm joining the blog hop hosted by Teaching Happily Ever After to see what other good reads I can add to my list! Here is what I have so far...

    
    
and of course...which is the center of a book study blog party that you don't want to miss!

By the way, if you want a few bucks to kick off your summer book purchases...don't miss my giveaway here!!!! It closes tomorrow at midnight so hurry to enter!
~Angela

2 comments:

~*~Ash~*~ said...

Thanks for joining the blog hop! :) I'm going to have to add some of your picks to my reading to do list. Happy Reading!
Teaching Happily Ever After

Chrissy said...

Thanks for including my button! You just made my day!

Great kist! Kathy Collins has impacted the way I approach my literacy block. I will be checking out some of the other books on your list.

Happy summer! Http://read-write-sing.blogspot.com