Thursday, June 30

Jungle Theme Goodies

I have been whiling away the hours making (and downloading) jungle themed items for next fall. I found these adorable daily 5 posters posted HERE by Little Priorities and I found nametags HERE from Little Kinder Warriors. Since my Daily 5 Workshop on Monday, I have been inspired to update my Daily 5/CAFE supplies. I loved the posters above, but wanted strategy cards for under each heading. Let me know what you think of these...(each animal print goes under a different CAFE heading: Comprehension-jaguar, Accuracy-zebra, Fluency-Tiger, Expand Vocabulary-giraffe)...these are kindergarten or transitional reader strategies from the CAFE program. I would be happy to create Emergent and traditional CAFE menu strategy cards. Please request your theme!
Kinder Jungle Strategy Menu

Emergent CAFE Strategies
Transition CAFE Strategies
Upper Elementary CAFE Strategies

Next I will begin working on my Pensieve, I-charts, choice forms, and my take-home folders. I think I will use the nametags from above as book box labels for students. Busy, busy, busy...
Angela :o)

5 comments:

Katie Mense said...

Thanks so much for the shout out!! ♥ your little strategy cards;)
Little Warriors

Sherry said...

Could you make the cards with a 'bee' theme?
Thanks!
Sherry :)

Pam Everitt said...

love love LOVE jungle theme!!

Lori said...

Hello - Just came across your blog. Thanks for the shout out! I love your CAFE cards. I just printed them. I teach first. Did you make the traditional cards yet? I would love to get those with the transition ones too.

Little Priorities
tlplus3@wi.rr.com

jelmore said...

Hi! I just came across your blog as well. I am starting my first year in 2nd grade and was wondering if you had the transitional one in the jungle theme.