Saturday, June 11

My Favorite Things

Little Miss Kindergarten is hosting a linky party to share your favorite things. These are a really fun way to get to know each other, gain viewers or followers, and find hidden treasure blogs you never knew were there! But you have to link up first! Head over to visit Little Miss Kindergarten and share your favorite things!
These are the things that make ME happy (in the classroom & out)...
1. My NOOK (instant gratification!)
nook
2. My MacBook (my world on the go!)
The MacBook Pro family
3. My HP Color LaserJet (my new toy...um...productivity tool!)

4. My Home Laminator (sturdy seal...done at home!)

5. My Hot Tub (soak those cares away!)
Beachcomber Hot Tubs
6. My Mini Keurig in the classroom (caffeine on demand!)
Keurig MINI Plus Brewing System
7. Chateau Ste. Michelle Merlot...or Cabernet...or Syrah...or...
Single Vineyards
8. My Birds (always chipper and keeping me company while I blog!)

9. Sitting on the porch in the sun (bad for my skin, but oh so gratifying!)
10. Learning something new every day!

What are YOUR favorite things?

7 comments:

Beth said...

I just stopped by from the blog hop and I am now following you. Ahh the list of techie favorites! I wish I had some of those of my own :) Thanks for sharing and I look forward to seeing more posts!

Primary Connections

Angela said...

Yes...I'm a techie "wanna-be". I have to have my kids teach me to use most techie things. As a teacher though, the laminator was my best investment...and not very costly. Thanks for following!

Kristin Young said...

We have so many similar things...but I am jealous of your classroom coffee!!! I have tried for many years to have one {and my admin didn't care} but when the inspection people came through I got busted twice. Boo. Now I have to bring those mix-in ones for a long day. SO not the same!!!

Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

Angela said...

Oh no! So far we are allowed this oh so necessary "luxury". I feel for you!

JenniferL said...

I'm SO jealous of your laminator and your hot tub!
Rowdy in First Grade

JenniferL said...

OMG! I didn't realize you were in Poulsbo! We LOVE Poulsbo! Last year when we stopped there I had the mot amazing mango martini and I've tried to replicate it dozens of times with no luck. I also got tons of pics of the baby seals last year. Very cool that you live there!

Rowdy in First Grade

Ashleigh said...

Oh my, I never thought about a Keurig in the classroom. Hmmm..... I may need to make an investment.