Wednesday, July 27

Do You Etsy? Let's Mix it Up!


Until recently, I've heard of Etsy...but not really checked it out. I had an "idea" what it was and figured I would look at it someday. As it turns out, it is a really neat place to visit and look around. And I'm wondering why I didn't check it out sooner...there are a lot of creative ideas out there! I have seen several bloggers with Etsy links and I've recently started crafting/sewing again myself and jumped on the Etsy wagon. So, I thought it would be a fun idea to provide a place for us all to link up our Etsy shops and see just how many of us there are! Many blogging teachers have items that you might love to have in your classroom, accessories to wear, and just plain good ideas! Do you Etsy? Link up! Spread the word...I know there are a lot of you out there! Afterwards, I will attempt to categorize the shops and post a sqworl list.

I'll start...make sure you link your Etsy shop in your blog post so it is easy to find and then link your post (not your main blog) here. This way readers will be introduced to both your blog and your Etsy shop. I can't wait to see what you've got! :o)

No comments: