Tuesday, July 19

Just Love Teaching Etsy Shop

It's OPEN! Hooray! Please stop by and check it out...aprons for teachers by a teacher!
Just Love Teaching on Etsy!
Pick me Teacher Apron Reading Frogs Apron with Blue Pocket Bees and Apples Teacher apron with red pocket Teacher apron with crayon pattern and green pocket Teacher apron with alpha-numeric print and striped pocket
Meow theme utility apron in brown and orange Teacher apron with alpha-numeric print and crayon pockets Reading Frogs Apron with Green Pocket and Ties Bees and Apples Teacher apron with striped pocket Color me Organized Teacher Apron
Teach with Class Black and White Apron
I'm also working on apple prints, more cats, dogs, owls, ladybugs, and other "classic-wear-with-anything" styles. Many have been left without ties so that colors can be customized. Please let me know if you have a requested theme or style you would like to see and I will do my best to meet your need. I would also appreciate your feedback on Etsy if you stop by! :o) Thank you all for your patience as I worked out the details and technological issues.

No comments: