Sunday, July 17

Pocket full of posies...

Well, maybe not posies...but the pockets will be full of lots of teacher goodies! I have been working away at new teacher helper aprons. I have several new designs nearly ready to go. Tomorrow I will add the ties and backing material...and upload them to Etsy. But, I wanted to give you all a sneak peak...mostly because I am impatient for you all to see! Let me know what you think!



I am toying with the idea of adding embroidered names or ironed on logos as options. Also, if you have a fun idea you'd like to see...feel free to ask. I will see what I can do! This has been fun...I even got to spend some quality time with my 13 year-old who was inspired to try her hand at sewing! Priceless.
Alright All...calling it a day. I look forward to hearing what you think! :o)
Angela

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

OMG I love them. Our school got us embroidered aprons for Teacher Appreciation Week this year and my sister is so jealous! And she just graduated from college and is getting the keys to her first class soon! I am so going to order one! Yeah!

Empowering Kinders and Other Kids Too

Mrs. Reimann said...

They are really cute. I can't find a link for your etsy shop.

Lorena

Angela Wageman said...

The Etsy link will be up this afternoon! VBS first this morning and then back to computer...thank you for your interest!

Kinderpond said...

Of course I am loving the frog one :)


Jennifer

Angela Wageman said...

I hoped you would Jennifer! I'm glad they hit the mark. I know I am slow getting them on Etsy...it will happen in the next day or two...there's a technological learning curve that I'm working around! :o)

shortstop said...

So cute! I'm going to "pin it" --and then hope that no one buys the one I want!!

I've finally decided to do a rainbow/color/crayon theme with my room this year. The crayon apron is on my wish list!

ReadWriteSing

Chrissy said...

oops....I'm writing comments- again- before signing my son out of Google...sorry!

ReadWriteSing

Angela Wageman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angela Wageman said...

Chrissy you're adorable! If the apron you want sells before you can buy it...please ask me to make another! I am happy to do that and have plenty of the same fabrics still ready to go! :o) Angela