Sunday, August 21

Catching up...

I haven't posted for almost a week...my days have been full of classroom organization, swim lessons, orthodontist appointments, and miscellaneous errands. I'm slowly making progress in my room, but definitely have a ways to go. Hopefully I can attend to the walls this week. The books are 99% done...biggest job ever. The piles on the floor are put away and ready to be labeled. That all makes a difference in my anxiety level to be sure.

I am nearly finished with my BEE Binders too! (By the way, if you are looking for 3-ring zipper pencil pouches you need to get to Wal-Mart asap...they have them with real zippers for 75 cents. The cover labels are from Deedee Wills and can be downloaded from her blog HERE. I made mine with plastic folders instead of binders to keep them smaller, but still durable.
I found some cute ribbon at Wal-Mart as well that I have been gluing to my book boxes to cutesy them up a little and coordinate them with the Dollar Tree Locker Bins I have books in as well. What do you think? Labels are in the boxes for now...I ran out of packing tape on Friday...another trip to Wal-Mart?
One more week off to finish up the room as much as possible...then it's required PD days. I'll meet my class Sept. 1st and start school on the 7th. So much to do! I am so glad I have inspiration from you all to keep me going!
Angela

1 comment:

Deedee Wills said...

I'm glad you found my Bee Binder covers! I love your idea. I will have to file that away for next year!