Wednesday, August 3

Starting to take shape

It is starting to look like a classroom! Woo Hoo! What a job! It will all be worth it soon. The furniture is in place. Next up is putting all the "stuff" in its place...and then the fun decorating part. Here are some pics.

This is a shell of a math corner (couldn't get in all in one picture). It's pretty boring now, but I have lots of ideas to spruce it up:




Start of check-in area and mailboxes...again needs some "cute-ification":













This is a shell of a writing area...can't decide trapezoid table or rectangle?














Here are Daily 5 book boxes...a dollar tree find (which were wider than I thought, but cute and durable):














I am really liking the carpet area with my new rocker (toying with using the bench for the kiddos that don't sit well criss-cross):
 

Still a ways to go...I'll post more pics when each area gets finished.
:o) Angela

1 comment:

Christina said...

Looking everywhere for those containers for book boxes! I've seen them in the $tree, but they are out now and I cant find them online!