Monday, August 1

Thank you

I want to say "thank you" to everyone who has stopped by to join my little blog and help support me in my goal. You are amazing and your comments put a smile on my face. I hope that the ideas, musings, and files I post are (and continue to be) inspiring, helpful, and relevant. I am thrilled at the response to my aprons and hope that they become a useful product to many teachers over time. My husband said to me recently, "Oh, I get it now...you're doing this for fun!" Yes, I am making aprons for fun (and to help fund college tuition).  But, I write the blog for professional support and friendship. So, thank you for helping me grow both parts.

Just Love Teaching has 198 followers and 66 Facebook likes. Wow. Really. Wow. So, let's celebrate and get this giveaway started. I am not going to be a stickler for numbers...I am going with counting my blessings instead! To make it easier to include those who have already begun commenting, I am linking the apron giveaway to my last post. If you would like to enter, please click the picture below and leave a comment telling me that you follow and which apron you would like to win. For an additional entry, please tell me something that you love about my blog or something you would like to see here.

I will select a winner Sunday evening (August 7th) at 9 PM PDT.  Good luck everyone!
Click here to enter the apron giveaway!

No comments: