Thursday, March 29

Stuck like glue!

We were talking about Q and U and how they are "stuck like glue" in words that begin with Q. One of my kinders said it reminded her of the song "Stuck Like Glue" (by Sugarland) and asked me to play it for them.  As the lyrics are about two people in love, I decided to simply use the chorus and change the words a bit, so now the class is singing this little diddy...


We sing it three times. The kids like to speed it up each time, but I like it all the same pace. Here they are...aren't they sweet singers?



Keep smiling!

5 comments:

smorss99 said...

That is super cute! Thanks for sharing!

Shannon
Kindergarten Hoppenings

Laura Starnes said...

Love it! Thanks for sharing!

Laura
Kinder Kraziness

Lohren Nolan said...

Ha! I love this! They are so cute and I love Sugarland!

Totally Terrific Teaching Tools

Lohren Nolan

Kelley Dolling said...

This cracks me up!

Kelley Dolling
Teacher Idea Factory

April Kreitzer Wolfe said...

Hi! I just found your blog. I am your newest follower. I would love to have you visit my blog.

April
Wolfelicious