Tuesday, July 31

A Dreamy New Look!

I have a new look…long overdue…but oh so fun!  Isn’t it dreamy?  I am very excited with how it looks.  Thank you to Alicia at Dreamlike Magic Designs for making it happen!  What do you think?  I hope you love it as much as I do…now to get back to filling it with regular posts.

I have some catching up to do after a fun-filled trip to Idaho last week.  I just couldn’t bring my laptop while we were doing this…

It was fun while it lasted.  Now it’s time to get busy…summer is disappearing faster than I want to acknowledge.  I need to get working on more aprons, organizing my file drawers into monthly binders, organizing my digital files, and filling my brain with all things Common Core related…not to mention all the Pinterest projects on my to do list!  Wish me luck...I’ll keep you posted!