Wednesday, July 4

Growing Learners


I am playing with my new clipart...and inspired by my ever growing garden.  Are you ready to grow a new garden of learners?  Summer is only just beginning here...and I miss my kinders very much.  But, I am also thankful for this time to prepare for September's new "sprouts"!

I created the poster above with clipart from Cerulean Daze's garden pack...(the teacher is from the classroom kids pack).  Next up...updating some classroom signs and creating some September activities.  But before that it is time to get chopping veggies so I can bring my Summer Veggie Chop Salad to today's picnic!  If you're looking for a good potluck salad recipe, I highly recommend this one! Fresh and oh-so-yummy-licious!



=) Happy 4th of July all!

1 comment:

TammySF. said...

I'm a new follower!! Just found your blog YAY!!!! I hope you'll check out my blog sometime:)

Tammy
1...2...3...Teach With Me